lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

Hi



I'm David, but my friends usually call me Davo.
I'm 15 years old. I live in Lada, a small village in Langreo.
I think I'm quiet, peacefull, funny and chatty.
My favourite subject is physical science, I like it because the forces in the universe are very interesting.
I usually listen to hard rock or heavy metal, my favourite group is Ac/Dc.
One of my favourite songs, Back in Black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaZmY52gHM&feature=fvst
I usually go out with my friends after class or after we end the homework, we usually play cards or go walking.
Here the web page of my favourite card game.
http://www.magicthegathering.com/
I like floorball and basketball, I prefer playing them at weekends.
After school I usually do my homework or go out with my friends.

4 comentarios:

  1. That's quite good. I have sent you an e-mail with the correction

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know your card game, but I know AC/DC. They are very good, a rea rock group. I like their guitar riffs. However, I don't like Angus YOung shorts!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Magic the Gathering is a trading card game that appeared in 1993 and it expanded arround all the world, is very funny but most of cards are very expensive.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ok, you have finished your activity. Well done!!!

    ResponderEliminar